Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stephanie's "ILLUMINATION READINGS"


Stephanie has strong and blissful commitment to her consultancy practice "ILLUMINATION READINGS." As a visual person, when she consults with clients, information pertaining to them comes to her in the form of "thought pictures." 

She sees, feels where energies need to shift and senses where focus is needed. 

Stephanie has been referred to as a "change agent." Clients gain a heightened sense of awareness in important ways. The result for her clients is clarity, light and direction. 

This is not a generic approach. Every client's "ILLUMINATION READINGS" session is unique.



Stephanie is available for readings on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. 

What can an ILLUMINATION READING do for you?

Personal energetic clearings and/or tune-ups
~ A spiritual spring-board to the next level. Understanding where you are and why... and how to move forward on a positive path.

Focusing on your true aspirations
~ Creating a plan to understanding and manifesting your dreams



 Home blessings / visualizations /clearings
~ Making your home a more nurturing, peaceful space to rest and recharge with my unique take on Nature's Five Elements

~ Preparing and releasing your home for sale

~ Visualizing a new living space for the future you envision

( If we work over the phone I can offer these suggestions by viewing emailed/texted photos, or a video of your space.)

What people are saying:


"With Stephanie’s insightful reading, it’s as if information arrives with the clarity of a beautiful bell ringing."

- Barbara... Mill Valley, CA

"I can't thank you enough. Your "whispering" was wonderful. I really needed that exact and clear kind of guidance.Your energy is gentle, yet powerful and amazing. I love being in your presence."
- Amanda... New York City, NY


"I have known inspirational women in my life but no one has inspired me like Stephanie. When I doubted myself in the past, she was there to lift me up and give me courage...to believe in myself."
- Marjie... Miami Beach, FL

"Stephanie, thank you for your compassionate ear and willingness to share your wisdom...wisdom that I know has been well earned and is colored by the beautiful insights of the divine."
- MaryAnne... Charleston, SC

"Thank you, Stephanie...your gentle, persistent, non-judgemental, insightful counsel helped me make a vocational change that I had resisted for too long because of fear.  I am grateful for your helping me to see what YOU could see- I COULD do it!  I am so much happier now."
-Marilyn B...  Jamesville, N. Y.

In-Person Home Readings:
$120.00 per hour for a home reading or a nature “walk-n-talk”
$ 60.00 optional fee for written review of session, emailed after consultation
Readings by phone: 
$100.00 for a sixty minute reading
$ 60.00 for a thirty minute reading 

Contact Stephanie at: (415) 302-7237 
email: fifidahling@gmail.com



Or place your order now and Stephanie will email you to arrange a day and time. PAYPAL: mindovermatters@earthlink.net


"Imagine how different our world would be if we saw the human form as vessels of precious energy." 








































                        
Contact info: